"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 21 November 2014

Toilet paper and simplicity

(Picture irrelevant) I made a miscalculation. No an oversight. I forgot to buy t.p. (toilet paper) and it's going to be awhile before we go to town again. Just to make sure this won't happen again I have pinned a note on the bulletin board beside the shopping list to count t.p rolls. The plan is when there are four left I will switch to leaves for pee's. Lucky for me on the coast there is an evergreen shrub with large, leathery mostly soft leaves called salal so I don't have to use snow. What is simplicity? Is it easy access to t.p.?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment