"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Thursday 28 August 2014

Plumbing the sink

Since I finally had the right bit and some time I put in the drain plumbing in the bathroom sink today. The sink itself I scrounged from somewhere and the driftwood boards are from a simple cabinet that I remodelled to fit the sink. I put the plug in and poured in some water from a bucket and my daughter had fun washing her hands instead of using hand sanitizer. It was a really fun time for both of us. It also brings to an end my summer projects. Now it is time to get the cabin ready for cooler weather.




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment