"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Wednesday 20 August 2014

An invitation

I am inviting you to come to my open studio this upcoming Friday, August 22. I will have a variety of handwoven rag rugs, handmade beeswax tapers, and island watercolors that I have painted in the last two weeks. I prayed about these paintings and I can take little to no credit for them. 40 percent of my sales are being donated towards disadvantaged B.C. youth. These are high school teens who I have recently become aware of their situation. There is a huge need and this is an opportunity for us all to make a difference. If you are unable to come I am going to see what I can do to make it so that you can participate. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment