"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 23 August 2014

Cookie receipe

I was complemented several times at the studio sale on my cookies and I want to share this receipe with you. I call it the yummy cookie. You can call it whatever you like. 1 cup dark brown sugar; 1/2 cup margarine; 2 tsp(s) baking powder; 1 egg; 1/4 tsp. sea salt; 11/2- 2 cups flour; handful of craisons; 1 bar of unsweetened baking chocolate cut into pieces. Cream sugar and margarine. Add vanilla, egg, salt, and baking powder. Stir. Add in craisons and chocolate. Stir again. Add in 1 1/2 cups flour and stir. Add in enough flour to make nice dough. Use a tablespoon and spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake 400 for 12-15 mins. ( my oven is cool so you should bake them at same temp. you use for your other cookies)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment