"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 15 December 2012

Puddle Reflection

I had to stop and admire the translucent beauty in this puddle and then it reminded me how december is the last month of the year and as all endings invite reflection it is time to look in the mirror. I must ask myself what have I done and not done with the time? The answer is not complicated. I have birthed. I have taken care of us. I have grown what I believe is in the right direction towards a truer authentic self. I must reassess and ask what do I need to do? That answer is simple. More knitting.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment