"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Monday 30 July 2012

Another Afghan

The pattern came from a book titled "7 Day Knits". I spent 3 months basically knitting a hour a day. This is the equivalent of approximately 90 hrs. Yes it would be technically possible to knit it in 7 days. Knitting however is more fun if you stop before your eyes glaze over. My biggest achievement in this afghan is that I taught myself to knit while breast feeding. My biggest error is a yarn miscalculation ~ it's actually two different whites. I may try later to do something about that. I will keep you posted.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment