"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Wednesday 15 February 2012

When you feel this full.......

I have given special consideration to how I want to spend the waning, precious remaining weeks of my pregnancy. All of the time has so far been one of preparation. First, the literal building of a nest, and now mental preparation.

This has led to a desire to create and perhaps this is part of my preparation now that I have the time. When I look back at my previous artwork I see that this passage is yet another layer to add onto what already exists. I find a certain energy in that like I am infusing a new, deeper power into my own existence which transcends into creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment