"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 11 May 2014

For Mother's Day

My daughter picked me a small bag filled with english daisies - stemless. The path of motherhood is one of deep meaning and mystery. There is a bible text that says, "provoke not your child(ren) to wrath." I've never given it much thought, much less understood it until now as I raise my daughter. But I think it's referring to the fact that because you are the leader how you treat your child and what you say impacts their heart and this is what you are responsible for. The results of your treatment become evident in their teen and adult years.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment