"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 23 March 2013

Flowers aren't just found in gardens.....

Two little girls is a poem written by Claudia May Seal. I think the author had two of her own but I see no reason why it couldn't be called One Little Girl. "Two little girls painting pictures of flowers and smiles of their dreams. The girls faces are happier than ever with their bowls filled with red, white and green. They act like professional artists swishing their paint brushes round. Their mothers watch them painting and marvel at their creative hand. Although someday their paintings of flowers and smiles of their dreams fade away in time their memories will never cease. The girls will grow older and have children of their own then they will watch them painting of flowers and smiles of their dreams". My little girl turned one and now I am the mommy with the cake. As I held it singing Happy Birthday and watched her beaming face I felt a connection to the circle of life in a way that I had never felt before. I made a white, layered cake with a vanilla glaze and garnished with fresh, edible flowers. I also made egg sandwiches from my freshly baked bread and cinnamon buns, carrot sticks and homemade grape juice complements of my mom. Happy birthday Babygirl!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment