Joe-Pye-Weed
Now I began listening to the conversation on the other side of the curtain. The doctor said he wanted the patient to go off the antibiotics. He said if there was still infection (and it was a physical infection that wasn’t healing) he said the patient would know in a day or two as the bad bacteria would multiply quickly and the sore would worsen. If that happens he said you must come back and go on antibiotics.
I thought of my own experiences. Earlier this year I finished IV ceftriaxone for my lyme disease. Since than I have been on and off oral antibiotics. I start feeling worse and worse each week that I’m off and only really feel well when I’m on the antibiotics and my symptoms fade. But like the doctor said long term antibiotic use is associated with health risks.
What am I going to do? It is obvious to me the lyme is still attacking me. The hundreds of dollars I have spent on supplements don’t seem to have helped. And even though I am on a specific diet for lyme that is still not enough.
I will live each day to the fullest. I will work hard at my God given task - mothering my daughter. I will put my trust in him who holds my life in his hand. He cares for the wildflowers and he cares for me. “The grass withers and the flowers fall but the word of our God stands forever.” ISA 40:8
Sent from my iPhone


Comments
Post a Comment