"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 12 September 2014

For the kids

This is a box of new clothing that was given to three youth. They are all in their senior year and are looking forwards to graduating. They don't have a lot of parental support for various reasons and one has none. Thanks to all of you who made this gift possible. My daughter has a tape of children's songs and the words to one of them are; "Give said the little stream, "Give, oh, give, give, oh, give, Give," said the little stream, As it hurried down the hill; I'm small I know but wherever I go, The fields grow greener still. Singing, singing all the day, "Give away, oh, give away," Singing, singing all the day, "Give, oh, give away."
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment