"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 21 June 2014

X15 Fiskars

As I write this I am lying on the warm ground partially under the shade cast by the sword fern fronds. Pumpkin is busy making jelly and the ravens around us are having quite an animated discussion. I am tired and so my mind is drifting like the cirrus clouds above me. But I did want to tell you about my new axe. It's a Fiskar and they are made in Finland. The other axes that I had to choose from while 20.00 cheaper did not say where they were made and I am finished with making any purchases of value from china. It slices kindling like a knife through warm butter and is so much easier on my hands. I haven't had it long enough to tell you if it holds it's edge but I will write about that another time.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment