"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Monday 5 March 2012

a pregnancy knitting story

I used a public washroom when I was knitting this sweater for my baby and not finding anywhere to put my knitting I tossed the bag containing the partially knit sleeve into the sink. That turned the tap on. I quickly removed the ziplock bag and hooted with laughter, momentarily forgetting the clerk outside the door. She kept a straight face and I was left wondering maybe they make allowances for pregnant women? Maybe they see this all the time?
These buttons I found at the local thriftstore and they were just screaming to get used  so I put them on this mock cardigan design. Ah the steek. I haven't forgotten. There is always the next sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment