"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good-bye to my Pregnant Body

 As much as I have enjoyed this pregnancy it is time to move on as life is all about change. You see this so clearly in the natural world. The forest never stays the same nor the light over the ocean. It is in constant flux.

"As I quietly sit with you, my child, here inside of me, I ask God to hold your hand and guide you in your journey. You shall come to me in innocence and love. I accept this gift and am thankful for it. I ask that I be made strong and loving and that I be a good parent.

It's time to say good-by to my pregnant body and open to receive the fullness of your love. May your life always be filled with light."  Barbara Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment