"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 24 May 2019

Still creating


When I see the color of a sunrise or a sunset I am reminded He is STILL creating. Creation didn't end in Genesis 1. Despite all the ugliness in our world God is still at work creating beauty.  There is a balsam popular tree in my yard - this type of tree never grew on the island I came from on the west coast. When I gaze at this tree and watch the wind blowing the white, shimmering catkins backlit in sunlight I am deeply moved.  He cares enough to continue to create. Praise God! « All Your works shall praise You, O Lord. » Psalm 145:10

Sent from my iPhone



4 comments:

  1. "Despite all the ugliness in our world God is still at work creating beauty."

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How blessed we are to be a part of the on-going creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing to realize that we can still see His infinite hand of creativity at work continually in our lives! Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has not given up on this world He made, nor on us. There is so much beauty around and within.

    ReplyDelete