"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 22 September 2018

A plan




With each fruit tree I plant and nourish I do not care whether I gather it's fruit. What truly matters and what I ask myself is - what am I leaving behind after I am gone? The beautiful, giving nature of the tree inspires me. In them I see God's plan for me and humanity.
Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thing to do for the earth. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words...beautiful tree...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thought, how will what we do now affect those who follow us and our eternity? Have had a busy summer, happy to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks for stopping by- I know you are busy! In short, I believe that what is inside of us is reflected in how we treat the land God has given us. If all that is inside of us is self than all we care for is what the land will do for us. I believe in a judgement someday - I am accountable to God for how I have treated his earth. “For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice...” Acts 17:31 and 1 John 4:17 “In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgement, because in this world we are like him.” I need his love in me. True love is not self seeking - see 1 Cor. 13: 5. True love is God - 1 John 4:8 and He is what I need than I will care about what I am doing for the land. I hope that is clearer? Thank you Marilyn for the opportunity to try to explain this further. Ronda

      Sent from my iPhone

      Delete