"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 12 August 2018

Along the way


As I walk along the beach the summer light is changing like musical notes in a song and my thought's turn to the Creator who made it all. This space is sacred. It is His. "The land belongs to me.....you are my tenants and stewards." Leviticus 25:23 Am I being faithful in what I buy, the clothes I wear and how I live my life?

8 comments:

  1. I walk on the beach at sunset, too. I find it's a great time and place for quiet contemplation. I wish it were summer forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss living where I could walk along the beach at sunset. You are blessed. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably more faithful than the rest of us, Ronda! God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ocean but have always been living land locked in all the countries I have lived. Peace and love to you this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo whatsRuth wrote. You are a faithful servant, Ronda. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful thoughts Rhonda! How wonderful to be able to walk the beach and enjoy the beauty of what the Lord has created for you to enjoy! There's something about water that truly speaks deep to my heart as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the water too. Those are good questions to ask ourselves.

    ReplyDelete