"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Country Fare

I just looked on my phone as I was typing this message and realized today was Wednesday. I lost a day somehow, somewhere...This pot of pink hyacinths has been in and out of the cabin although I never leave it inside any longer than a hour or two. It's also been the source for a number of watercolours...maybe the fragrance is overpowering in enclosed quarters but its beauty is not. "If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." Anne Bradstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment