"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Monday 3 September 2012

It's back

I awoke to the sound of a flock of geese flying low overhead. As they passed over one of them released droppings and it landed with several sharp tings on my metal roof. Why my roof? Perhaps it is a simple demonstration of a great truth. Life is unfair. And there is nothing you can do about it. But the world doesn't need more victims. Speaking of victims the bald headed towhee has reappeared at the feeder. From what I've read it either has a severe case of feather mites or is undergoing an abnormal molt. Which is by the way more likely to be seen in cardinals and jays. While I may find this victimized looking bird interesting the doe and speckled fawn that wondered past the front window took no notice. The fawn was more interested in the wide-eyed baby on the other side of the glass. Getting back to the geese at least it was only one of them that let go and not the whole flock.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment