"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 30 June 2012

Another afghan story

This is a piece of an afghan I knit for a friend of mine during the last month of my pregnancy. I spent my early labour knitting and when I couldn't follow the pattern anymore it was time to head to the hospital. When I got back I had one of thirty colour changes left to do. The pattern is called the feather and came from one of those books on weekend knits. I have yet to accomplish an afghan in an weekend but I have spend weekends knitting. Is there anyone out there who has done this remarkable feat?
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment